Frequently Asked Questions - ONLINE SHOPPING
- Online Shopping
a. Who can order online?
b. What is the process of ordering?
c. Do you deliver?
d. How do you define business days?
e. When is my reservation cancelled
- Payment for Online Orders
f. How do I pay for my order?
g. Is it safe to pay through credit card at smappliance.com?
h. Is it possible to cancel the payment I made through my credit card?
- Order Status
i. How do I track the status of my order
- Return and Exchange Policy
j. What is your return and exchange policy?
- Warranty and After-Sales Service
k. What is your warranty policy?
l. How do I get my appliance repaired?
- Who can order online?
A customer residing within and outside the Philippines can order online for in-store pickup or for delivery to an address covered by our delivery area.
- What is the process of ordering?
- Customer makes an order
- Our Online Store Administrator will receive the order and check the availability of the stock
- The Online Administrator will send an email to confirm the order and give instructions for payment and delivery
- After verification of your payment, your order will be delivered within 5-7days
- Do you deliver?
- Do you deliver and where?
- How much is the delivery charge?
- How long does it take you to deliver/ claim the item for pick-up?
- What if I want my order shipped outside the coverage area?
Yes, we do delivery and these are our Delivery Coverage , please check it out!
a) If you purchase on our local stores, the delivery charge can vary depending on the distance of your address from the store.
b) If you are purchasing on line, the minimum delivery charge is Php 500.00 per transaction regardless of the number of items ordered.
We commit to deliver /have the items ready for pick-up within 5-7 days after we have received and validated your payment. We will send you the schedule of delivery/pick-up thru email or text and we will also inform you if we are having difficulty locating your address or should there be any problem that will arise.
Please send us an e-mail regarding your order and the destination point and we will confirm if the destination point is serviced by a common carrier and the corresponding cost of delivering your order.
- How do you define business days?
Business days are from Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 5:00pm (Time zone -GMT+08:00)
- For how long will you hold my reservation?
For both international and local order, merchandise will be reserved within three (3) days from date of confirmation of order.
- How do you pay for my order?
You have 3 options to pay for your order
- Through SM Appliance
Please proceed to our local stores, look for the branch manager or supervisor and pay for the appliance at the counter
- Through Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard)
Log-in to the website, go to "Your Account", then select the Order Number and click "View Item Details". Choose Visa/Mastercard and key-in the required credit card details
- Through a Bank
You may remit your payment through a bank.
The remittance instructions are as follows:
B. Through Banco de Oro and its correspondent banks
Please write down these details when remitting funds to us:
For the credit to the account of:
Banco de Oro Universal Bank
In favor of:
Star Appliance Center,Inc.
Account no. : 066-000-2841
Banco de Oro Mall of Asia branch
Kindly request the bank to send instruction via SWIFT MT103 upon remittance. Please notify us immediately of your remittance by logging on to SM Appliance website, go to "Your Account" and key in the required remittance details, so we can check its status with Banco de Oro. Also please retain the remittance issued by your bank in case you need to trace your remittance.
- Is it safe to pay through credit card at smappliance.com?
smappliance.com uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL 128-bit) protocol in its transactions to provide secure transmission of sensitive data between a customer and our payment gateway. All information are encrypted to prevent alteration, misuse and interception of hackers.
- Is it possible to cancel payment I already made through my credit card?
The payment made for your Order is automatically captured by your bankard and smappliance.com has no capability to cancel the payment transaction.
- How do I track the status of my order?
Log on to your account and the system will display the status of your order. The various stages of an order are: stock availability confirmed, paid, and closed. If closed, the system will display the date of delivery and the name of the recipient.
- What is your return and exchange policy?
a. Defective merchandise must be reported to the selling branch within one (1) business day from date of delivery or pick-up to the SM Appliance Center near you.
b. Replacement or refund for a merchandise may be availed of within seven (7) days from date of delivery or pick-up for as long as the following conditions are met:
- The merchandise is in its original and working condition, with complete accessories and packing materials
- Sales Invoice or Tape Receipt must be presented
- With duly approved evaluation report of an Authorized Service Center Technician that the item is for replacement In ALL cases, refund will be paid and/or remitted to the customer. Remittance charges will be deducted from the refundable amount.
- What is your warranty policy?
Warranty is covered by the merchandise manufacturer and distributor usually found inside the merchandise manual.
- How do I get my appliance repaired?
To get a faster response, please consult the Vendor Info and call the service center of the manufacturer or distributor. If the vendor is not listed in the directory or you have problem identifying the vendor, please call our hotline at 831-8000 local 83509 or send us an e-mail.