To our Valued Customers
In compliance to Data Privacy Act
Maintaining and protecting the privacy of personal data you share with us is important to us. STAR APPLIANCE CENTER, INC. (“SM APPLIANCE CENTER”) is committed to implementing appropriate security measures to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal data, in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“DPA”).
We will only collect personal data that is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or indirectly. By providing us with your personal data and signing our consent form, you explicitly authorize SM APPLIANCE CENTER, our employees, authorized representatives, related companies, and third party service providers, to use, process and share Personal Data in order to complete your transaction, for marketing and promotional purposes, to improve our services, and other legitimate purposes.
- the information we collect from you;
- the purposes for collecting and processing personal Data;
- the parties with whom we may disclose and share your Personal Data;
- the data security measures in place to protect you against processing risks;
- your rights as data subjects, i.e., your right to be informed, to object, access, correct or block your Personal Data, right to data portability, right to file a complaint and right to damages; and,
- how long your information will be processed and retained.